How do you eat yours?
Top ten ways to serve your Mr Brain’s as voted for by you!
1. Cosy comfort food of Mr Brain’s with mash and mushy peas.
Tip: pop your Mr Brain’s faggots, potatoes and mushy peas into one big pot, mix and serve for a perfect winter warmer!
2. In a bap / cob / batch / roll / barm cake/ bun (depending on where you’re from!)
3. As a delicious Sunday roast with roast potatoes and all the trimmings.
4. A mid-week easy dinner of Mr Brain’s and a steaming jacket potato.
5. Friday night favourite of Mr Brain’s, chips and peas (mushy or garden!). Tip: swap peas for other green vegetables such as Brussels sprouts.
6. On hot buttered toast as a tasty snack.
7. Give Mr Brain’s faggots an oriental twist by serving them with egg fried rice and peas.
8. Italian-style served with spaghetti.
9. On their own with bread and butter to mop up the gravy!
10. It’s a mash-fest with Mr Brain’s, mashed potato and mashed swede.
Tip: add extra gravy to Mr Brain’s faggots and top with grated cheese for added cheesey-gravy goodness!
30th November 2015
Mr Brain’s has been a firm favourite with British families for an astonishing 90 years....
18th September 2015
We’re thrilled the eighth Rugby World Cup is coming home to England this year. With a...